Wednesday, March 2, 2011

JUUUST what I thought. I wish I didn't do this to myself. Ugh.

So I was right..it wasnt a legit reason. I knew the real one from the start. & as you can see, the post saying how much I trusted you & needed you is gone. I won't make that mistake twice. Girls - your heart doesn't belong on your sleeve. Let me explain:
If your heart isn't in your chest, you lose your bloodflow, & eventually you become numb. Especially if someone takes advantage of your vulnerability. (This isn't only for relationships, I learned this from a 'friendship.') Once you lie to me, I'm out. That's it for me. & you lied to me more times than I can count.
"Friends turn into fakes; come real, or don't come at all." - MM.
I knew it wasn't healthy for me to be so dependent..but I do this to myself, everytime. Guess I finally learned my lesson. But then again probably not.
Ugh. Fml.
Goodnight.

- TayLee;
--This is my life, as Bonnie.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment