Thursday, March 3, 2011

How is it possible to hate someone SO MUCH & yet you can't go a day without seeing their face or hearing their voice?

I haaatee you. You piss me off EVERY DAY. You act immature, you're rude, & your sarcasm is a little overdrawn. But dealing with all that just to be around you is more than worth it. When I avoid you, or I'm mad at you & we dont talk, my day sucks & I don't smile at all.
But when I talk to you, & bring myself to deal with what a pain in the butt you are, my days amazing.
You got me right where you want me.
- You don't really care if we're friends or not, it doesn't affect you if I don't talk to you, you're fine. Which means when I'm mad at you, I'm the only one suffering.
- No matter how rude you are, I deal with you because its 200 times worse to deal without you.
- I could never stay mad at you for long, because the only person I'm hurting is myself, & I can't bare go a day without talking to you.

So today was the worst day of my life. I'm never getting mad at you again.

---Sidenote; Saturday night I have a concert, & I'M PLAYING MY SOLO FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A PERFORMANCE((: We'll see how it goes!(:
--Life as a teenage girl is so hard. Fml.
-This is my life, as Bonniee.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment