Saturday, March 5, 2011

Forget it all. Everything. I'm sorry.

I realized, you're only rude to HER like that. You only act immature on ONE subject. You're really an amazing person, & I'm blessed to have you as my friend(: Maybe others aren't so blessed, but I'm done trying to love for anyone besides myself. You're worth that(: Tonight was amazing, we actually talked & you were supernicee(: I'm starting to think you do care..((: You have NOO idea how happy I am that we're cool again; I can smile!!(: I needed to see you today, after that, I actually was HAPPY. Like, the real kind of happy(: You know what really gives me hope that I won't get hurt again?! The two times we talked, HE came up to ME. I did NOT go up to him. ..maybeeeeeeeee, he missed talking to me, too. That's what gives me hope(: THATTTTTT makes me happy(((((: ♥ Things are back to normal, better, & I've never been happier; don't worry, I know my boundaries now. Nothing like this will ever happen again, I pray to god!! So I'm good, recovered - I'm back(: Time for bed; iloveyou♥ ---Solo went GREAT tonight(: --"Everybody now!" Was amazingly funny(: made my night..actually..something ELSE made my night..(; ♥ -This is my life, as Bonnie(:
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment