Thursday, January 27, 2011

Haven't been on in a longgggg timee; just some funny pictures that made me LOLOL I thought I'd share:)

OHHHHkay, so I know, it's been FOREVER since I've been on here. But I've had a lot going on, & I didn't really know how to put it out on here. It's SO MUCH DRAMA. So I just decided to keep it to myself & post when I thought of something, & this is perfect:) So here are some pictures that ( if you & I have the same personality type) make you laugh:) Here you goooo. 

^^^SOO TRUE. Like, the truest thing I've ever read. 


This thing really made my day:) 



Hhahahha; DERRRRRPPPINN'.


Hide yo' kids, hide yo' wifee, & hide yo' hu'ban'ss, 'cause they rapin' ERYBODY out here! Hahah! 


This one was funnyy:) 


Ahh, I LOLED SO HARDDD. 


I loledddd:))


Hahahaha. :)) 

--Thanks for readinggg:) 
"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something." - Eminem. 
-much loveee; tayyy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment