Thursday, September 30, 2010

Haven't been on in fereverr;; srryy(:.

Ummm, highschool is the best thing that ever happened to mee(:
So, yeaah; that's pretty much it(:
Ummm, so there's this guyy..(: Haha, jkkk; we're like, friendds, but I think I likkee himm..idk(: He may be just likkee, REALLY cool(:!
OHGUESSWHATGUESSSWHAT!
I ordered my Evo YESTERDAY..I KNOW..AAAAHHH!!
&&&&&&guesss WHATELSE!!
IT CAME IN TODAYYY!!!!!
I...KNOWW!! INSANEE(:!!
I'm not even eligible for the upgrade until tomorroww..haha(:
I should get it in about a week, HOPEFULLY SUNDAAY(:
LOVE YOU DADDYY!!
You're the best dad ever&&I could never ask for a better oneee(:!

Mmmkiiee, I'll probably do a blog post from my EVO for the next oneee(:!
Love you guyssss<3

--"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something." - Eminem.

No comments:

Post a Comment