Friday, August 20, 2010

I thought men were supposed to be the noble, strong ones?!

How could you have the NERVE to do that to my BEST friend?! You lead her on, you tell her you like her,&then you have an effing GIRLFRIEND?! What is that?! WHAT IS THAT?!
You're just a WLW!! Wimp lacking in WIENER!! I don't wanna see your face anywhere around her again, you understand?! LEAVE HER ALONE! You've put her through ENOUGH! You make me sick, you jerkkkk!!  Leave all these poor girls alone, you understand?! YOU'RE AN ASS!!! Kaay? Thaanks.(:

--"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something." - Eminem.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Taylor cussed!!! Holy Cow!!!

    LOL, you go girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahah, I didn't even see your comment until I was updating the looks of my blog & I saw it. Lol.
    Yeahh, ONCE in a while..VERY rarely.(;

    ReplyDelete