Sunday, July 25, 2010

We made CRAP COOKIES!!(:

Today, we were just sitting around the house,&Amanda goes, "Get up! Let's make cookies!" I was like..ohkaahy. Lol. So we made the cookies out of the following&I'm sorry I couldn't post pictures.

•1/3 cup softened butter
•1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
•1/4 teaspoon baking soda
•2/3 cup brown sugar
•1&1/4 cup rolled oats
•1&1/4 cup all purpose flour
•2 snack packs trail mix
•1/2 cup apple sauce

Bake on greased cookie sheet at 375 for 10-12 minutes.

Sidenote - I thought they could use more sugar, if we had some sugar layin' around that wouldn't ever get used. Maybe 1/4 cup white? Not sure. Anyways. Reeeaaally good, considering they were made with miscellaneous junk in the pantry. Haha.
Anyways. Might post again tonight, maybe tomorrow afternoon, depending on what we do. Keep Ashley, my coach in your prayers. She could use it.(:

--"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something." - Eminem.

No comments:

Post a Comment