Monday, July 26, 2010

Praying for, happy for,&missing a lot of people todaay..

Let's start with the praying for.

I'm praying for my coach, still. Got a lot on her plate&needs the Lord's hand to help her through it all.
I'm praying for my puppy dog. He'll be recuperating from a major hernia surgery for a good while. May be on metamucil for the remainder of his life. He could use a little help.
I'm praying for my friend. She's found a guy she likes who, from what she can tell, is going to treat her better than she's used to. She could use some encouragement. Help her realize the good in this, avoid the bad,&make the outcome something good.

Now, the happy for part.

I'm happy for the friend that had a successful date. That'll lift her spirits&she needs that..a lot.(:
I'm happy for my daddy. Got a new job&it seems like he's in love with it. It's good to see him this happy. No matter what the background music is.
I'm happy for LuLu, my sister's cat. She's finally back to normal,&from what my sister tells me, better than before she was sick. Yay for Lu!!(: Plus, this cat kinda loves me..(;

&Finally, the missing..

I miss everyone. My Dublin friends, My other sister, my nephews, my Lubbock friends, my faraway family,&everyone else. I wish we could have like a gargantuous party with everyone,,but that's not gonna happen. Hmmph. Life sucks.

That's all for now.(:

--"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something." - Eminem.

No comments:

Post a Comment