Monday, July 5, 2010

Definitely Moving.

So,..you know how I said in my first post how my bestie lived 4 hours away, at least&how he knows what I mean by that? Well, what I meant is that we may be moving even farther away from himm..&we are. So I hate my life right now,..but here are some lyrics that have helped me cope with the suckishnessss
---
"Please don't cry one tear for me; I'm not afraid of what I have to face. This is my one&only voice so listen close; it's only for today. I just saw Hayley's comet, she waved -- Said, "Why you always running in place? Even the man in the moon disappeared..somewhere in the stratosphere."" - Shinedown; Second Chance
---
"God is great, but sometimes life ain't good. When I pray, it doesn't always turn out like I think it should..but I do it anyway." - Martina McBride; Anyways
---
"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now..." - Hayley Williams; Airplanes Pt. 2
---
"Breath in deep&say goodbye; the saddest song I'll ever write for anyone..anytime. Breath in deep before I say, I can feel us slip away. We're almost gone; we're good as gone. August is over." - We The Kings; August is over
---
"Here I am, once again; I'm torn into pieces. Can't deny it, can't pretend; just thought you were the one. Broken up, deep inside..but you won't get to see the tears I cried..behind these hazel eyes." - Kelly Clarkson; Behind These Hazel Eyes
---
"I hope you know, I hope you know that this has nothing to do with you; it's personal, myself&I. We've got some straightening out to do. &I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket but I've got to get a move on with my life. It's time to be a big girl now..&big girls don't cry." - Fergie; Big Girls Don't Cry
---
"I look up to the sky,&now the world is mine! I've known it all my life! I made it! I made it!" - Kevin Rudolf; I Made It
---
"I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes, but it's only me&I walk alone." - GreenDay; Boulevard of Broken Dreams
---
"I am RoseMary's grandaughter, a spitting image of my father,&when the day is done, my mama's still my biggest fan. Sometimes, I'm foolish&I'm clumsy, but I got friends that love me,&they know just where I stand. It's all a part of me,&that's who I am." - Jessica Andrews; Who I Am
---
That's all.(: Spending the night at a friend's for tonight. No more posting for probably a few days.(: I'll try my hardesttt.(:

--Much love;
-Tay.
&hearrttss;;

--"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something." - Eminem.

No comments:

Post a Comment