Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dear Lord; July 24th, 2010.

Dear lord,

Today is a day for prayer&thanks. First, the prayer. Always the most important. I would really love it if you could please help my coach, Ashley, through her hard time right now. She has just suffered a terrible loss in her family&really needs your helping hand. With this, she was also supposed to move this weekend a good four hours away. Please help her 'eat everything on her plate', because it's a lot right now. She's an amazing person&I know she can handle this a long with the weight of the world. She's super strong, but let her grieve. Thank you for that.

Now ::: the thanks. Thanks for my sisters who I love to death. Thanks for my puppies, because dot is doing exceptionally well right now. Thanks for my family in&of itself, because I love them all. Thanks for everything tied to my family,&everything tying them to me. THANK YOU FOR MUSIC!! Thanks for Twilight, because I love it. Thanks for gorgeous men, like Johnny Depp, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, etc., etc. Thank you for my amazing friends that love me even when I don't love myself. Thank you for my friends parents who let them hang out with me. Thank you for opportunities, even if I don't realize the greatness that's to come from them yet. Thank you for cell phones, iPods,&blogs. Most of all, thanks for dying for me.(:

Love, Taylor.


--"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something." - Eminem.

No comments:

Post a Comment