Friday, June 11, 2010

My Favorite songs right now&whyy;;

So my favorite songs as of right now *June 11th, 2010* are any normal ones for a teenage girl; much of Justin Bieber.(: Here they are, 1-10, going from least to most favorite.(: NOW -- number 10 isn't one that I don't like, it's just number 10 on my favorites list.(:

10) Misery Business by Paramore*I know it's old, but it's REEEAAALLYYY good.(:* 
9) Get Buck in Here by DJ Felli Fell&some other sick rappers.(: *I know it's old, too, kind of. &bad..but I love it. Lol.*
8) U Smile by Justin Bieber *It's so sweet..&I love him.(:* 
7) SHOTS by LMFAO *I know it's bad too, but it's MEGA-CATCHY.*
6) The Only Exception by Paramore *It's SO SWEET. &I love everything Paramore comes out with!(: *
5) Forever Young by Jay-Z&Mr. Hudson *I just like it..idk. It's cool. Hahaha; &Everyone wants to be forever young.(: * 
4) According to You by Orianthi *Because basically, it's very catchy&head-bangy, plus it represents a strong woman..like me.(:*
3) California Gurls by Katy Perry&Snoop Dogg *Idk; catchy? Lol. I just like it.* 
2) Not Afraid by Eminem *Because it's a very catchy Rap, I love everything the king does, &it's about Eminem getting for real CLEAN. No more relapses.(:*
1) Never Say Never by Justin Bieber&Jaden Smith *BEST RUNNING SONG ON THIS PLANET. It is awesome! Hahaha; Jaden Smith is one sweet rapperr.(:* 


Soo..these are my songs that I love.(: 
Justin Bieber is the man of my dreams..but then I wake up.(: 
&Eminem is the flat out KING of rap..so don't hate..because "Haters can make like bees with no stingers&drop dead." Lol. Thats an Eminem quote, so...


Hahaha.
Thanks so much for reading.
Much love, Taylor!(:




--"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something." - Eminem.


No comments:

Post a Comment